PEEK is a high performance fiber product produced through a melt-spinning process.
- has a high tensile strength
- is exceptionally resistant to chemicals
- can operate at extreme temperatures
These properties will provide:
- a longer product life
- lower maintenance costs
- less machine downtime
- and broader material design options
The applications of PEEK Monofilaments are various.
- Musical instrument and racquet strings
- Chafe resistant monofilaments
- Wide or narrow woven belts and joins
- Filtration mesh fabrics and sewing threads
- Cut fibres to enforce matrix material